The payroll team administer the monthly payroll at the University of Sheffield, paying approximately, 6,000 staff on the last working day of each month. This includes providing a payroll service for Sheffield University Students’ Union (SUSU), Sheffield University Enterprise Limited (SUEL), Teacher Training Allowances, other Agency Payrolls and a variety of External Customers.
The payroll team also:
- process all permanent and temporary changes to pay
- calculate Occupational Sick Pay (OSP) and Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- calculate Occupational Maternity Pay (OMP) and Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP)
- verify and process various types of claims forms including overtime, staff expenses, etc
- monitor, review and implement payroll legislation and processes
myPersonal detailsUse myJob to:
Working at the University of Sheffield brings many benefits for staff and full details are available from the Human Resources department website for myBenefits.
Need help or more information?
Who to contact
If you have queries about your salary payments and deductions please contact the Payroll Team
If you have queries about core or lifestyle benefits please contact the rewards and benefits team on 0114 22 21490 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.