Dr Chris Booth
Senior lecturer in Particle Physics
- Room : D24
- Phone : +44 (0)114 22 23541
- Fax : +44 (0)114 22 23555
email : email@example.com
- Neutrino Physics
- Neutrino Factory R & D
- PHY102 (lectures)
- PHY304 (lectures)
- PHY315 (problem classes)
- PHY6040 Graduate course on particle detectors (lectures)
- Second year Physics tutorials
- Third year Physics tutor
- Member of the faculty teaching affairs committee
- Student advisor
- Third year project organiser
- Member of the departmental teaching committee
- Member of the departmental space committee
- Learning and teaching advocate
- Member of the UK Neutrino Factory Steering Group
- Chair of the HARP experiment editorial board and member of speakers bureau
- Member and Secretary of the Institute Board of the MICE experiment
- Co-ordinator of the MICE target installation
- Referee for PPARC fellowships
Recent key publications
- “Absolute lower limits on the masses of selectrons and sneutrinos in the MSSM”, A Heister et al. (ALEPH Collaboration), Physics Letters B, 544 (2002) 73-88.
- “Search for scalar leptons in e+e- collisions at centre-of-mass energies up to 209 GeV”, A Heister et al. (ALEPH Collaboration), Physics Letters B, 526 (2002) 206-220.
- “Measurement of the production cross-section of positive pions in p-Al collisions at 12.9 GeV/c”, M G Catanesi et al. (HARP Collaboration), Nuclear Physics B, 732 (2006) 1-45.
- “The HARP Detector at the CERN PS”, M G Catanesi et al. (HARP Collaboration), Nucl. Instr. Meth. A 571 (2007) 527-561.