Dr Susan Cartwright
Lecturer in Particle Physics and Astrophysics
- Room : D22
- Phone : +44 (0)114 22 24572
- Fax : +44 (0)114 22 23555
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neutrino Physics and Astrophysics
- PHY111 (lectures and tutorials)
- PHY228 (lectures)
- PHY476 (lectures)
- Year tutor for first year Astronomy students
- Member of PPARC Education and Training committee
- Member of the Oversight Committee for MINOS experiment
- Member of PPARC fellowships panel
- Member of T2K institute board
- Member of EU ASPERA astroparticle physics roadmap committee for neutrino telescopes
Recent key publications
- "Inclusive production of the eta and omega mesons in Z decays, and the muonic branching ratio of the omega". Physics Letters B, 528 (2002) 19-33
- "The ANTARES Optical Module". Nucl. Instrum. and Meth. in Phys. Res. A, 484 (2002) 369-383.
- "Exclusive production of pion and kaon pairs in two photon collisions at LEP". Physics Letters B, 569 (2003) 140-150.
- "Transmission of light in deep sea water at the site of the Antares neutrino telescope". Astroparticle Physics, 23 (2005) 131-155.