Fees and bursaries
We'll be charging tuition fees of £9,000 a year for UK/EU students commencing full-time, undergraduate degrees in 2012-13. Financial help is available.
These fees are inclusive and cover all compulsory items required for your degree. These include:
- Compulsory text books
- Lab equipment and other items required for practical labs and compulsory research projects
- Any special materials required for producing course work
For example we will buy all students the core physics and maths year one text books which include access to a wide range of online material.
Tuition fees facts - what you need to know
The key facts are:
- No one has to pay anything up front to come to university
- Loans are available to cover tuition fees and living costs
- You only start to repay your loans after you have graduated
- Only once you have started to earn over £21,000 per year
University information on tuition fees is available from:
Frequently asked questions and answers concerning tuition fees can be found at:
There are two types of University bursary and it is possible to receive more than one type. They are calculated on the basis of your household income and the area of the country you live in.
Latest details of University bursaries are available from: