Taught Postgraduate Bursaries
The Department of Psychology is delighted to announce six Taught Postgraduate Bursaries of £1500 each between the following programmes:
- MSc In Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
- NEW MRes in Cognitive Neuroscience and Human Neuroimaging to start in September subject to approval
- MSc in Psychological Research
Each bursary will be offered on a competitive basis and assessment will be based on:
- Academic performance as indicated by GPA and transcript
- Other relevant skills and knowledge (for example, programming courses outside the degree, or relevant work experience)
- Research activity (co-authoring papers, conference presentations, etc.)
- Personal statement – please include information on why you want to do the particular course you have applied for, and how it meshes with your aspirations. (For the MSc in Psychological Research the personal statement should include some details about their your research interests supported by reference to the literature)
How to apply for a bursary
If you would like to be considered for a Taught Postgraduate Bursary please make a programme application and include the above information. In the funding section state that you are applying for a departmental PGT bursary. To make a programme application please do so here
Decisions will be made for each programme by a panel review and applicants will be notified shortly after the deadline by email.
The deadline for receiving applications for a bursary is Friday 1 July 2011.