PGR Skills Seminars
The Skills Team in Research & Innovation Services organises a series of skill seminars for research students following the DDP and RTP. These seminars are bookable through the online booking system. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Before You Book
- Carefully read the seminar description and check that it is suitable for your training needs and the stage of your research.
- Please remember that when you book you are agreeing to attend the course, so check that you have no other commitments that would prevent you attending the whole session. Our courses are popular, so it is important that you cancel to free up the place for another student if you find you cannot attend.
• We take an attendance register at all seminars/workshops and use it to update your training record.
• Non-attendance (unless you have cancelled your place, at least 24 hours beforehand) will be recorded in your training record which is available to your supervisor and department.
• If you persistently book and do not attend, you may be prevented from attending future courses
How to Book
The reserach skill seminars can be booked through the University’s Research Students Seminars Booking System