ScHARR Library Blog
The ScHARR Library Blog is our informal external website focusing on health, research, funding as well as library and information related resources. It has an intended audience of ScHARR staff and students as well as external health and library organisations.
Typical posts and content include:
• Recommended websites and resources
• Videos and presentations
• Useful links
• Research funding information
• New books to arrive in the library
• ScHARR seminars and lectures
• News items/recent developments in IR
The blog also includes a keyword tagged archive.