Current Awareness @ ScHARR Library
A number of services are available via the ScHARR Information Resources (IR) Library Service.
ScHARR Library Blog
The ScHARR Library Blog is our informal external website focusing on health, research and funding, as well as library and information related resources. It has an intended audience of ScHARR staff and students as well as external health and library organisations. Click here to find out more.
ScHARR IR Funding Service
The ScHARR IR Funding Service produces several Research Funding Updates:
• A fortnightly Research Funding Update, which alternates between Fellowships and Studentships and Projects and Programmes.
• A monthly ‘Take Five’ update, which is packed full of events, research funding opportunities, the latest health news, and relevant websites – all in neat little sets of five.
If you wish to be added to the distribution list for either of these updates, please email ScHARR Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last but not least! Why not take a look at the ScHARR Library notice boards, on levels 1 and 2 of the department? Highlights include:
• Recently published articles by ScHARR staff
• A tweet of the week from the ScHARR Library Twitter account
• A blog post of the week from the ScHARR Library Blog
Let us know what you think
We hope that you find these resources useful. If you have any feedback, please email ScHARR Library: email@example.com